One on One Therapy
Therapy will give you the opportunity to talk to a trained professionalabout your concerns, worries and needs. The therapist can offer unbiased support, and provide you with new perspectives on your issues. It is designed to give you the time, space and encouragement to explore and understand the issues you bring.
Psychologists can help you to focus on and understand more clearly issues that concern you. By respecting your values, choices and lifestyle, the counsellor can work together with you towards making choices or changes that are right for you.
Find out how Couples Therapy can turn your relationship around…
If you’ve made your way to this couples therapy page, you’re likely feeling a lot of pain in your relationship. Perhaps the conflict has become unbearable…or maybe it’s the distance and disconnection that you can no longer tolerate.
A successful approach to couples counselling
Regardless of how much pain you are in and how troubled your relationship is, as your couples counsellor, we are committed to helping you improve your relationship.
Focusing on your relationship as a whole as well as the growth that needs to occur within yourselves, leads to deeper and lasting change. Through marriage counselling, you’ll give yourself the opportunity to get much more out of your relationship and your life; the opportunity for a richer, more fulfilling future together.
- Resolve past hurts and find ways to forgive each other.
- Discover how to communicate effectively and listen to and respect each other’s needs.
- Reconnect more deeply and feel closer than you have felt before
- Achieve a more satisfying sex life where you both feel fulfilled.
- Have more fun together and feel more confident about planning your future together
- If you should decide to separate, then we will help you do that in the healthiest way possible.
What can a Psychologist help with?
- Self Esteem
- Grief and Loss
- Mood Disorders
- Post Trauma Stress
- Pain Management